I would much prefer my oldest use headphones, leaving me free to listen to some music as I get my daily clean on or his little brother to watch whichever Treehouse show he chooses, without a whole lot of background noises. As long as I know Lucas isn't going to hear or see anything he shouldn't, I'm okay with not hearing it. However, I am not okay with him using mine, mostly due to the fact that they are ear buds and I don't want him sticking anything in his ears and he always seems to pull the plastic buds off.
Finding a quality pair of kids headphones at a decent price can seem like a total waste of time... Until recently, I didn't think such a thing existed. Kidz Gear offers quality, great sounding headphones designed with the safety of your child's ears in mind at a very reasonable price. Founded by a mom who much like myself, was tired of purchasing 'toy' products for her children, only to find that they would break within a few days. She decided to do something about it and that was how Kidz Gear was born.
I for one am happy that it was, I had a chance to try these headphones in action while my son was at school the other day and if I didn't know any better, I would have thought that I was wearing a pair of luxury headphones. Here are the features and my thoughts:
- Rich Stereo Sound - the sound was so clear and although the volume was full blast it still wasn't too loud but I couldn't hear any background noise.
- Light Weight And Comfortable - The comfort fit padding made them so comfortable I actually forgot that I had them on and because of the adjustable straps my big head didn't stretch them out.
- Easy Accessible Volume Control
- Max volume of 80db - 90db with the Kidz Control Limiting
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- 7 different colors to choose from and a wireless option (additional charge)
DISCLAIMER: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for review purposes. However, as always all views and opinions are my own.